Qualitrain Ltd is growing rapidly and we are always interested to hear from experienced trainers and assessors from the world of BIT / Lean Six Sigma who may be interested in a new challenge.
ASSOCIATE ENGLISH AND MATHS FUNCTIONAL SKILLS TUTORS: Throughout England
Qualitrain has an expanding presence across the country and currently needs to develop its team of Functional Skills tutors. Enthusiasm and drive are more important than extensive experience. Suitable candidates will need to be qualified in English, Maths & ICT to at least NVQ Level 2, however this can be at GCSE level, (Grades A-C). They will also need a teaching qualification (minimum level 3 PTLLS).
ASSOCIATE SIX SIGMA BLACK BELT TRAINERS: Throughout England
Exciting opportunities exist for qualified Six Sigma Black Belts to deliver the new Improvement Apprenticeships in workplaces throughout England. It would be preferable, but not essential, if you have delivered government-funded training previously and have a teaching qualification. We are keen to hear from people who have a passion to educate and inspire, work in keeping with our company values and who are interested in contract (associate) work.
BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION APPRENTICE: Alfreton
We have an exciting opportunity for a Business Administration Apprentice to join our Quality and Compliance Team due to a member of the team (a previous apprentice) moving to a new role within the company to develop broader skills and experience.
It is a superb opportunity to join Qualitrain Limited, a national training provider that has grown extensively due to our passion to educate and inspire people to improve their lives.
Pay: £4.20/ hour
Hours of Work: Monday – Friday 8am – 4pm with half an hour for lunch.
Apprenticeship: You will be given excellent training and support to achieve the Level 2 Business Administration apprenticeship.
- Liaise with training staff to produce learner induction packs, often responding to short deadlines
- Use computerised systems to log learner details and progress, and to retrieve learner records
- Contact awarding bodies to obtain completion certificates for learners
- Record student feedback using an Excel Spreadsheet
- Communicate with both internal & external customers
- Provide excellent customer service
- General office duties
- Punctual & reliable
- Familiar using Microsoft packages inclusive of Excel & Word
- Produce accurate work whilst meeting deadlines
- Good organisational skills, enthusiastic and highly motivated with a positive attitude
- Enjoy working as part of a team
- A willingness to learn new skills and demonstrate initiative
Desirable, but not essential: Level 1 English & Maths qualifications
Further Qualification Opportunities: On completion, for the right applicant, there will be the opportunity to progress onto the Level 3 Business Administration Apprenticeship or other apprenticeships such as ones in Business Improvement Techniques (Levels 2 & 3). Varied progression opportunities exist within the Qualitrain Group.
To apply for any of these vacancies please send a CV and covering letter to HR@qualitrain.co.uk
course is for you?
Fill in the form and we will call you back